How to Apply
All applications can be submitted to
Chelsea Vaughan at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Not including summer courses
Don't want credit?Sign up for classes for personal growth!
Audit Fee: $270.00
Fee: $800.00 per Summer Course
Extra Fee: $25.00 Admin Fee for credits.
All applicants to the First Nations Language Proficiency Certificate Program are required to meet the following admission and application requirements. Candidates are assessed on the following the factors:
• Grade 12 Diploma or mature status (19 years of age)
• C+ minimum grade in English 12/English 12 First Peoples or ENGL 060
• Successful completion of the First Nations Language Proficiency Certificate and Diploma program.
• All applicants must attend an orientation interview with program personnel preceding the start of the program. Through the interview applicants must demonstrate their suitability for teaching, experience in language and culture service organizations, and their commitment to the retention and maintenance of an indigenous language.
• Letter of reference from a community member who has knowledge of their language and commitment to the language teaching.
• RCMP Criminal Record Check.